Southeast Portland Stands Together Fliers
Southeast Portland Stands Together – English – Web Version.
Southeast Portland Stands Together – English – Print Version.
Southeast Portland Stands Together – Español – Web Version.
Southeast Portland Stands Together – Español – Print Version.
This list of helpful emergency preparedness resources will be continuously updated.
- Emergency Preparedness at Home (PDF)
- Prep 101: An Introduction to Getting Prepared (PDF)
- Preparation Resources: City of Portland
- Earthquake Preparedness: City of Portland
- Multnomah County Office of Emergency Management
- Planning for Resilience & Emergency Preparedness: Neighbor by Neighbor, Block by Block
- Sign up for Public Alerts: Portland and Multnomah County
- Earthquake Resiliency: City Club of Portland
- Countertop Gravity Water Filters: Which is Best?
Want to slow traffic on your street? Sign the VISION ZERO Safety Pledge and the city will loan your residence or business a free “Slow Down” sign. Fill out the yard sign order form here. For more information contact Sharon White, Pedestrian Safety Outreach and Education, 823-SAFE Traffic Safety and Neighborhood Livability Hot Line, 1120 SW 5th Ave, Suite 800, Portland OR, 97204 Phone: (503) 823-7100, Sharon.White@portlandoregon.
This archive was hatched from documents and resources made and found in work related to the Portland Oregon Beech-Failing Alley Project (BFAP, originally called the Albina Homestead Alley Project).
- Southeast Uplift: www.seuplift.org
- Foster Area Business Association: www.fosterarea.com
- Foster Powell. A neighborhood blog (ended in 2017): www.fosterpowellpdx.com
- Foster Road Streetscape (to be completed 2018): https://www.portlandoregon.
- 82nd Avenue Improvement Coalition: https://sites.google.com/site/82ndavenue/home
- Creston-Kenilworth Neighborhood Association: http://
- Mt. Scott Arleta Neighborhood Association: http://www.mtscottarleta.com/
- South Tabor Neighborhood Association: http://www.southtabor.
- Lents Neighborhood Association: https://www.
- Neighborhood Flickr Page (not maintained by FPNA): http://www.flickr.com/groups/fosterpowell/
- Neighborhood demographics from 2000 and 2010: http://www.portlandoregon.gov/oni/article/375894
- Current land use applications in our neighborhood: http://www.portlandoregon.gov/bds/42262
- Decisions on land use applications: http://www.portlandoregon.gov/bds/46578