FPNA Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Click here to view an archive of meeting agendas and minutes.
Southeast Portland Stands Together Fliers
This list of helpful emergency preparedness resources will be continuously updated.
- Emergency Preparedness at Home (PDF)
- Prep 101: An Introduction to Getting Prepared (PDF)
- Preparation Resources: City of Portland
- Earthquake Preparedness: City of Portland
- Multnomah County Office of Emergency Management
- Planning for Resilience & Emergency Preparedness: Neighbor by Neighbor, Block by Block
- Sign up for Public Alerts: Portland and Multnomah County
- Earthquake Resiliency: City Club of Portland
Pedestrian Safety Outreach and Education
823-SAFE Traffic Safety and Neighborhood Livability Hot Line
1120 SW 5th Ave, Suite 800, Portland OR, 97204
Phone: (503) 823-7100
Fax:: (503) 823-7576
Safety and Crime Prevention
- Neighborhood Training: Community Response to Livability Issues (PDF)
- Crime Prevention Resources (folder)
- Southeast Uplift: www.seuplift.org
- Foster Area Business Association: www.fosterarea.com
- Foster Powell. A neighborhood blog: www.fosterpowellpdx.com
- Foster-Powell Streetscape Information: https://www.portlandoregon.
- 82nd Avenue Improvement Coalition: https://sites.google.com/site/82ndavenue/home
- Creston-Kenilworth Neighborhood Association: http://
- Mt. Scott Arleta Neighborhood Association: http://www.mtscottarleta.com/
- South Tabor Neighborhood Association: http://www.southtabor.
- Lents Neighborhood Association: https://www.